Subject: [Leica] Comparing portraits with Noctilux Monochrom and film
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 10:27:16 +0000

It depends on what you want to do with them, at web size little difference
but at A3 and larger.....

The Monochrom image is lower contrast, bump that up a bit and see how it
looks.

Try the Monochrom at 5000 ISO (with ND if needed)....

I think you get better looking results with the Monochrom, the film images
are too contrasty.  The Monochrom was the first camera that I had that
bettered the tonality of medium format film.

john