Subject: [Leica] Playing with a Noctilux (1)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 21:07:14 -0800

Hi LLUIS & LUG CREW,
ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE "LEICA F1.0 NOCTILUX" DURING THE PAST MANY YEARS
SIMPLY BECAUASE IT'S SO EASY TO USE, CERTAINLY WIDE OPEN AT F1.0 AND
AVAILABLE LIGHT! WHICH I LIKE FOR MY SHOOTING OFTEN.
YOU SEE ONE OF MY PHOTO MOTTO'S IS? AND I HAVE OFFERED THIS BEFORE!

"IF I CAN SEE IT? I CAN SHOOT IT IN NATURAL LIGHT !" SO BIG DEAL, LOTS OF
IMAGES ARE SHOT AT F 1.O! YEP AND WHEN YOU START AT F1.0 WIDE OPEN? YOU JUST
BLAST AWAY VERY CAREFULLY AND QUICKLY AND A LOOK OF NORMALACY TAKES OVER THE
BEAUTY OF YOUR PRINTS!
OH SURE YOU HAVE TO BE SMOOTH AT TRIPPING THE SLOW SHUTTER SPEEDS. HOWEVER?
THE MORE YOU SHOOT AT SLOW SPEEDS THE BETTER YOU BECOME SHOOTING AT SLOW
SHUTTER SPEEDS WITH HARDLY A THOUGHT.
ALSO YOU  CAN CAPTURE SO MUCH MORE OF NATURAL LIGHT IMAGES THAT ARE FAR MORE
ENHANCING TO YOUR PHOTOS!
HEY LUGGITTES HAVE A GO AT IT? YOU MIGHT BE QUITE SURPRISED! OH YES AND
SHOOT FROM THE SHADOW SIDE!!!!
CHEERS,
Dr.Ted GRANT O.C.