Subject: [Leica] Nikon et al vs Mirrorless cameras
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 14:39:26 -1000

I have friends that had Nikon, then tried the Fuji for flying birds.  All
of them have said that the Fuji is far inferior.  Nikon is supposed to be
#1.
The Sony A9ii is a camera that might take it on in performance, but I have
not seen comments on it yet.

Note that the D5 and the D500 have had equally positive results.  The other
NIkons are far inferior......

Of course, use what works for you..  Best advice out there.....

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 9:32 AM Howard Cummer via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>