Subject: [Leica] Recommendations for learning Capture One
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 21:51:03 +0000

FWIW (and I know it doesn't exactly answer your question) I used to use
PSE for quick reviewing and then **either** PSE or LR for the dev work.
I must say tyhat i only used LR for the Nik add-ons.

I have shot quite a bit over the past few years but haven't "dev"'d much
so I will follow the discussion with interest.

Peter

PS I used to find the suite from Fuji fine, but a bit clunky and that
led me back to PSE etc., but it did handle Fuji RAW well.