Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 8/2/2020: another morning walk
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 10:49:07 -0600

Another well documented walk about.   Interestingly,  French loaves are
about that cheap here in Austin.  Freshly made hot tortillas are even
cheaper as the local grocery has a stand that makes them fresh most of the
day.   Unfortunately I have been prevented from photographing these
industrious ladies at work.