Subject: [Leica] House on Mulberry Street
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 19:48:51 -0500

A lot of those hand-painted flags use fewer than the 50 stars used on the
current US flag. I suspect that the main reason is to make them easier to
paint!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

?On 1/30/20, 5:55 PM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
imra at iol.ie> wrote:

    Chris,
    Strange to have such an old flag that was only valid for 364 days
    displayed. That is unless it was painted at the time and it has lasted
    203 odd years. If the paint is still made, send me a tin of it :-)

    Douglas

    On 30/01/2020 19:09, Christopher Crawford wrote:
    > This house is in the small town of Churubusco, Indiana. Hand-painted
wooden American flags are a common decoration in Indiana.

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=3234&category=27