Subject: [Leica] STEVE - What if ...
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 22:47:33 +0100

We got back to saving Steve?s photo heritage for the world to see?

I?m still waiting guys, for offers that I would forward to his beloved
daughter.
I understand that Brian is not the final recourse, and I unfortunately can?t
do it myself. Nathan offered to host it but never confirmed to me.

My take is that if Rachel agreed, it would be wonderful to keep it under
Steve?s name - so long as the passwords would be shared by at least TWO of
us, plus Rachel. Just in case ?

Offers welcome of course.

Amities

Philippe, who?s been too busy over the last week ? sorry ...