Subject: [Leica] We're losing a LUG member
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 18:25:53 -0800

Thank you for sharing this link, Brian. I knew he had done it, but didn?t
have a link.

There is a wonderful humanity to this work which he practiced in person.
When I fell and broke my leg, requiring a revision of a hip replacement,
Steve was a daily visitor to the UCD Med Center until I was sent home. And
then he came to visit me at home.

His last months were achingly lonely - he had to give up his beloved dog Boo
- that was an awful day.

His disease stole his vision, his mobility and, ultimately, his ability to
interact and appreciate the world. Tonight his room is filled with the music
he loved and those who loved him.

I will print and share with his family the LUG?s thoughts. Many of you are
known to his family if not by face then by name.

What a great group the LUG is.

Adam