Subject: [Leica] The last ones on the Top
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 23:04:40 +0100

Thank you Alan,

AS you say it is a fantastic location, a mountain in Barcelona that it was
during the Civil War a Bunker to defend against the attacks of the Italian
fascist and German Nazi air force who were allies of the dictator Franco.
After the war, people without resources used the buildings as houses and
also built barracks. In the 90s the Town Hall rehabilitated the area.

Llu?s