Subject: [Leica] Tourist snaps
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 13:23:46 -0600

Thanks, Howard

It is what I always wanted, a decent portable camera when I don't have
the big outfits with me.? Maybe I will be the first to take a sharp
photo of a flying saucer or bigfoot.? I installed the Lightroom app to
take raw files, but I like the default Apple app a little better (image
stabilization, take pictures in the dark etc.).

Ken