Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoodies - Don
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 20:20:23 +0000

Don

I am not clear what you are trying to say. Are you say that I should have
the image as a colour image? In the image none of the faces of the graduates
is visible wit the exception of one. All the hoods are the same colir and no
university is named. Are you saying because the image is in b&w it doesn?t
work?

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076