Subject: [Leica] Exhibition offer
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 03:07:53 +0100

Lluis

Of course I would love it if you could be there, and would do whatever I can
to arrange that. However, it is liable to only be around 12 prints of images
takn in and around my favourite coffee stop, and it is them who have offered
me the space. I anticiapte hanging mid-Novemebr.

Kind regards

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076