Subject: [Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 09:38:31 -0500

You can always export your edited files (as a tiff or jpeg) to a folder on
a hard drive.  They will always be there, edited, but you can't go back
through all the editing steps.  My best photos end up as full-sized tiffs
on Alamy where I can download them any time I want to and sometimes I even
earn a little from them!

Tina

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 8:10 AM Frank Filippone via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>