Subject: [Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 06:33:06 +0530

Philippe, That is not a deal breaker, you can convert the unsupported RAW
files to DNG and continue using the older version of LR.

In case of your discontinuing the subscription in LR CC, the only thing that
will stop working is the Develop Module, i.e. the ability to do fresh
processing, but everything else will keep working, including access to older
files with their adjustments intact.

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad