Subject: [Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 10:01:56 +0100

> Le 21 d?c. 2019 ? 02:03, Jayanand Govindaraj via LUG <lug at
> leica-users.org> a ?crit :
>
> Philippe, That is not a deal breaker, you can convert the unsupported RAW
> files to DNG and continue using the older version of LR.

Lens profiles included?

> In case of your discontinuing the subscription in LR CC, the only thing
> that will stop working is the Develop Module, i.e. the ability to do fresh
> processing, but everything else will keep working, including access to
> older files with their adjustments intact.

Thanks Jayanand, I was not sure about this, and it might also change ?

Have a sunny season break if any over there :-)

Amities
Philippe

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?)