Subject: [Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 09:22:24 -0800

I use Lightroom Classic CC (that?s the one that does NOT put images in the
cloud) as primary & organizer

but I also use for some things.

Topaz Studio
Luminar 4

Exposure X5, like Lightroom, will also help with cateloging your images and
it?s reasonably fast & complete. Maybe faster than Lightroom but with a
different user interface concept.

You can try ALL of these for free and see which you like.

I also use Topaz Gigapixel AI, and Topaz Sharpen AI (which is very very good)

All of the programs with ?AI? in them would love a computer with a big, fast
GPU or a very very fast CPU.

Adam Bridge