Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Archives
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 11:11:00 -0600

Hi Lluis,

Thanks!? As I have explained to some other viewers, I did not recall
taking this series of photos.? Following up on this, I found that my
youngest son was in town for a visit and took the shots with his
Panaleica.? I don't know how they got in my files, unless he was viewing
them on my computer.? I'm happy to have them.

We gave him his first Leica, a IIIf, when he graduated from high school.