Subject: [Leica] 8x10 photo of my wife
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 23:19:37 -0800

Hi Jim, thanks for the comments. I have not used a packard shutter. Only
modern shutters, or lens-cap "1001, 1002, cap" shutter :-)

I went to the gym this morning and then carried the 8x10 a couple hundred
feet on a highway overpass. It made me realize that why keeping in-shape is
a good idea, ha ha.