Subject: [Leica] 8x10 photo of my wife
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 00:08:22 -0600

Blown up on my iMac monitor, it has beautiful detail and contrast.?
Thanks for sharing it.? It reminds me of work my late father-in-law did
in the 1940s.? He made his living in his studio with a wooden 8x10
camera which was fitted with a split 5x7 back, shooting two 3.5x5 images
on each sheet of film.? He was also on call to shoot 4x5 Speed Graphic
images which he sent in as wire photos to the Memphis papers.

Have you ever used a Packard shutter?

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA