Subject: [Leica] IMG: Louise on the iMac
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 20:55:08 -0600

Lluis, thanks for your feedback.  I agree with you on brightness settings.
Before we went to Catalina, we checked to be sure that my important software
programs were available in compatible versions.  The only thing I gave up on
was the Nik package.  I didn?t like DxO?s packaging of the product.

Sent from my iPhone