Subject: [Leica] IMG: Louise on the iMac
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 02:29:12 +0100

Jim,

Congrats, the iMac is good tool, your picture looks really great on my iMac
too, what I appreciate more is the Time Machine. The iMac monitors are very
brilliant, I adjust it at less than 50%, about 40%. It is useful also that
with the finder you can search a picture by the title you put insifde (not
necessary the file name), you have also a system of keywords very
performant. My only advice is be careful before upgrade to the Catalina OS,
it works at 64 bit and if you have applications running at 32 bits they will
not run, I?m subscribed on a newsletter (in Spanish) ?Yo soy de Mac? = ?I?m
from Mac?) and sometimes you find useful advices. About sharpness I think
your Mac will give you an excellent rendition.

Lluis