Subject: [Leica] Lovers in the Top
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 23:14:56 +0100

Thank you Don, Jayanand, Ric, Philippe for looking and for your kind
comments.

I?ve never be before on this place in Barcelona, I took this picture last
Monday 2th. December and others that I still have in the film in my camera.
This a mountain where in the Spanish Civil War it was installed a Bunker as
a defense against the fascist air-forces from Franco, Hitler and Mussolini,
after the war this area was  inhabited by people of low economic level who
built barracks taking advantage of the military facilities, in 1990 the City
Council transformed this area, the couple is located outside the security
area of the balcony viewpoint.

Thank you very much!

Cheers
Lluis