Subject: [Leica] IMG: The last of Fall - Jim
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:29:09 -0600

Been there, done that!

When my wife and I were dating, she and I, along with her younger
brother, went out to friends' farm land and cut Xmas trees.? Her
parents' house had 12ft ceilings, and I've trimmed the base in order to
erect the tree.? We also had? to keep an eye for a bull that was grazing
in the area.? Sweaters and barbed wire fences don't mix very well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA