Subject: [Leica] IMG: The last of Fall - Jim
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 16:57:46 +0100

Thanks Jim (and Ric).

Jim, the Xmas trees will be delivered on Saturday by a local (and a friend).
Alice selected ours in his nursery some time ago, and I fear the worst as
last year?s indoor tree-top touched the 16ft high ceiling ? speak of
climbing up ladders ? I?ll place an order for a parachute on Black Friday ;-)

Amities

Philippe