Subject: [Leica] IMG: Houston, we've got a problem
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 09:50:47 +0100

Sad circumstances - Excellent narrative - Funny photo - that guy and those
folks MUST be Irish :-)

Hope everything cools down on your side.

OTT : I?ve started learning Korean so that I can order the voice-controlled
car to get to a halt with a perfect unambiguous commanding accent on the
road.

Amities

Philippe