Subject: [Leica] IMG: Late Arrivals
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 17:02:36 -0600

Jim, I am sorry to have not responded until now.   I appreciate your
ingenuity of segregating your feeders for different species.  I just hung
up three feeders with a different assortment in each feeder and let the
birds peck it out: the chickadees were fearless, no matter how many
cardinals or bluejays were at the feeder they would dart in and grab their
dinner.  The chickadees even fed while the hawks were lurking nearby.