Subject: [Leica] Out and about in Vienna
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 23:31:30 -0800

Nathan:  Yes, your description is apt. It is a gorgeous city, with so much
beauty, so much history, so much art and intellectual achievement, and a
place where music matters more than almost any other place I've been. I also
can't ignore the paradox of its general history vs. its history about 80
years ago. My imperfect solution is to experience it in the now and the
moment, but not forget yesterday.

--Peter