Subject: [Leica] COVID walks around my neighborhood
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 00:41:31 -0700

During our lockdown, we are permitted to walk for exercise as long as we
keep appropriate distance from others. It isn't too difficult in our
suburban neighborhood. Here are some things that struck my fancy this past
week. Do not miss the last one.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/49749283822/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/49748956811/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/49748956996/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/49748413668/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/49748413698/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/49748957111/in/dateposted-public/>

The iPhone 7 camera is good enough for these excursions. Besides, eye-level
viewfinders are not much fun for a guy with glasses when wearing a
protective mask. Click pic to enlarge. Enjoy, and stay healthy and safe!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] COVID walks around my neighborhood)