Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 05:31:22 -0600

Greetings to all.  We are going old school today.  All images were shot
with a Zeiss 85 F1.4 at 1.4 with pretty dynamic subjects.  I don't focus as
fast as I once did.  Anyway first up is a very animated person that if you
weren't listening the image is very ambiguous:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/ambiguity.jpg.html

Next is the audio engineer for our local classical music non-profit radio
station:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Audio+Engineer.jpg.html

Last we find a very good classical music DJ who is also a very talented
Jazz singer:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/DJ+answers+questions.jpg.html

all the best.

--