Subject: [Leica] Otter Bay Eagles
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 10:00:22 -0800

> Message: 27
> Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 10:53:21 +0100
> From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Cc: Howard Cummer <hcummer at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Otter Bay Eagles
>
> The ones you posted are beautiful, but I must admit that this is not the
> kind of machine-gun photography I do.
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman

HI Nathan,

I agree that machine gun photography might not be to everyone?s taste - but
that is what is required to get the end result and many viewers seem to
appreciate the result. I feel a sense of satisfaction when a dozen or so
photos out of the 700 are worthy of being worked on.

One time I ended up at the ferry terminal with my M10 and my old (1962) 135
Elmar. I shot maybe 20 photos and out of them there was one photo of an
eagle taking off which I developed and cropped to about 1/3 the frame. It
was okay but the eagle?s position wasn?t great. Horses for courses, I say!!

Switching topics I very much enjoy your European travelogues and although I
don?t comment every time I do travel along with you each positing. Well done.

Warm Regards,
Howard