Subject: [Leica] Weathering the storm
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 16:18:11 -0800

Hi Douglas,

We buy wood by the cord - cut into stove size logs by the local woodman -
a year in advance before we burn it - to give it a chance to dry out and
season.

Isn?t the FT a great newspaper? We get the weekend edition second hand from a
friend in Victoria and I save the papers as fire starter. Sometimes I get
distracted
from starting the fire by coming across an old article I may have missed or
forgotten.

Howard