Subject: [Leica] Contrejour
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 10:22:34 +0100

Two truly great shots Lluis, and the Monochrom and your eye show a perfect
combination.

I have walked along those streets at precisely the sort of time you have
captured and the sub can be so blinding you have to shield your eyes, so
well done my friend. I guess these two images show why we pay so much money
for the equipment we use.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076