Subject: [Leica] Mostly through our fall trip
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 17:18:18 -0700

We have come to lite in SoCal for a week after being on the road for 5
weeks and 5000 miles or so.? I have time to look at my photos and post a
few.

We needed some minor repairs on our vehicle, one being a front end
alignment as we wore out a set of tires.? The place we found was very
good, and the waiting room had some appeal.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f19/Precision+Alignment-3807-Pano.jpg.html

Going through Winslow, AZ, we could not resist (again) "standing on the
corner".? We were in a hurry, so did not wait a few hours to get the
flat bed truck in the sun.? We have been doing this for quite some
time.? When Glenn Frey died, a new statue appeared.? It can be seen over
between the one way sign and the lamp post if you view large.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f19/Standin+on+the+Corner-4559.jpg.html

Last week we visited my brother who lives in Bastrop, by Austin TX.? He
is an avid musician and a well know drummer.? He has played with groups
that have toured all over the world.? I am very proud of him, my baby
brother.? Here are a few shot of him playing in his house.? He is
building a recording studio in his back yard, but for now the
instruments are in the living room.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f19/Pete+the+Beat-4490.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f19/Pete+the+Beat-4484.jpg.html

I'll try to work on more before we leave for Yosemite on Friday.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Mostly through our fall trip)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Mostly through our fall trip)