Subject: [Leica] Sneaky
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 04:05:43 -0400

That earlier cat was Simba, my big orange cat who died in 2010. He was a
mean little bastard. He lived at my parents house, where he relentlessly
bullied their huge Great Pyrenees dog. Poor dog was scared to death of him.
He was spiteful and vindictive and would pee in people's shoes at night if
they made him mad.

What's funny about Sneaky is that he is SUPER sweet to all people; but to
the local wildlife, he is a bloodstained serial killer. He's been bringing
me a steady stream of dead mice, moles, and shrews. Killed a few birds, too.
The craziest thing is that he keeps going after opossums! There is one that
keeps coming in my yard at night, and if Sneaky sees it, he goes after it
and chases it out of the yard! The opossum is afraid of him and will run
when it sees him! Those things can be pretty formidable fighters.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

?On 10/16/19, 6:33 PM, "LUG on behalf of Jim Nichols"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
jhnichols at lighttube.net> wrote:

    Cute shot and a beautiful cat.

    Quite a different personality from the way you described your earlier
    family cat.

    Jim Nichols
    Tullahoma, TN USA

    On 10/16/2019 4:25 PM, Christopher Crawford wrote:
    > Sneaky, the cat I rescued from neglectful neighbors who were letting
him starve, looking cute outside my house.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=3192&category=124&secondary=209