Subject: [Leica] Lucien Chauffard: an influence on Doisneau
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 19:56:55 +0100

For those of you like me who admire Doisneau and his compatriots, here
is a fascinating piece about and some lovely pictures by Lucien
Chauffard.  I found it both moving and touching

I hadn't heard of him before but the photos and story are fascinating. I
particularly like the shot of the horses.

The link is to the English translation of the page. (Philippe et al
click at the top right of the page).

Read on!

<https://loeildelaphotographie.com/en/lucien-chauffard-beautiful-light-in-the-shadow-of-robert-doisneau/

OK Philippe: