Subject: [Leica] IMG: From My Cigar Box
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 12:41:44 -0500

Recent posts by Ric and Philippe led me to thinking about old images.?
This sequence, shot of a birthday event in the early sixties, shows our
rescue dog, Mabel, taking care of business. Though decades and miles
apart, our Mabel and Ric's Maggie knew how to be a part of young lives.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Birthday+-+1.JPG.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Birthday+-2.JPG.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Birthday+-3.JPG.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Birthday+-4.JPG.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Birthday+-5.JPG.html

Can't say for sure, but probably Leica IIIa with coated 50/3.5 Elmar.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA