Subject: [Leica] yearbook question, but political
From: jhandsfield at att.net (Jim Handsfield)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 06:52:31 -0400

I?ve been giving this quite a bit of thought, and I see both sides as valid.
 For me, though, getting rid of Trump is no so much a political issue as it
is an existential issue.  Trump?s behavior and actions is not just affecting
the U.S.; it is impacting the whole world, whether directly involved or not.

I support Brian?s idea.

Jim Handsfield
Sent from my iPad