Subject: [Leica] yearbook question, but political
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 17:47:18 +0800

Friends

For three years we did not have a LUG Year Book and many people were
missing it. Now we are seeing a glimmer of hope that 2019 will see a
revival of the year book. But we are still not sure if this will be
successful.

However, even before we can get this project off the ground, we are talking
about profits. We are quarreling over what to do with the profits. We have
allowed this to split the LUG community. We have let politics fragment our
fraternity.

Why not just concentrate on making this Year Book a success first, market
it affordably and forget about profits for the time being? We should be
working on this together so that we can make this year a memorable one.

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from jhandsfield at att.net (Jim Handsfield) ([Leica] yearbook question, but political)