Subject: [Leica] Niktolux Z 58mm f/0.95 S
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 01:02:11 -0400

I'm seeing the Nikkor Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct lens ready Halloween night for 8
Grand American money for the full frame mirrorless Nikons.
It looks like a ground to air missile launcher I'd much prefer my Noctilux
50 f1 slow as it is its way more compact and has swirly mearly bokeh wide
open or close to it.
They, the Nikon people just now also released a 1.5 cropped format (DX)
Mirrorless to compete with its competition who are selling these type of
things like hotcakes. Under a grand even with a cropped lens they made for
it.
It might also be nice to get an M adaptor for it and with my Marktilux -
Noctilux  I'd have a 75mm f1 and be there. Can't beat that!

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Niktolux Z 58mm f/0.95 S)