Subject: [Leica] DC-3
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 22:02:28 -0500

I can testify that I flew in a commercial DC-3 - although I can't remember
the airline - from Liberal, Kansas to Oklahoma City in August of 1968.  I
specifically remember having to walk uphill to get to our seats.

Nice photos indeed, Ric.  Please tell me again what camera you're using for
these trips down memory lane.....

--Bob