Subject: [Leica] yearbook question, but political
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 22:19:10 -0300

Brian,
We have always lived in a world there is no ?right? or ?wrong?, but just
different points of view. Blinkers and bias negates us from giving credence
to others? point of view, entirely to our own disadvantage.

I would be glad to keep politics out of it and give it to a apolitical
charity which all of us can agree on.

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad