Subject: [Leica] IMG: Family get-together - Ted Grant
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 04:35:32 +0100

Ted

Firstly a big thank you for your very kind comments about my work again. I
am sure it is ill-deserved.

I first started shooting in around 1960 and remember using the school
darkroom: I left school in 1962. Since then I have been shooting constantly
so a lot of work has accumulated and I am gradually working through it and
getting some of it online to share with others. I think it is proving
popular as I had over 14,500 hits on my Flickr account alone, and that was
just in one day.

I have been shooting with Leica on and off for nearly 25 years now, and they
really suit my way of working although lately I have been helping/mentoring
a close friend (https://www.flickr.com/photos/elzbietas/
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/elzbietas/>) and I am suddenly getting an
urge to shoot with longer lenses although that is not liable to happen. My
work now is curtailed to some extent by my limited walking ability although
keeping up with Elzbieta is improving it.

Again thank you for your very kind comments, and for your constant
inspiration to us younger mortals. May your health continue to be good and I
hope you are still able to shoot the ongoing project on your current
retirement home.

Kindest regards,

Gerry

Gerry Walden