Subject: [Leica] IMG: Oktoberfest, the full gallery (and with no garish colours)
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 08:39:50 +0000

Very perceptive album of well-caught images, Nathan. I agree that an event
like Oktoberfest can overwhelm its images with a riot of light and color,
and presenting yours in B&W was a good solution. I like the spontaneous,
animated expressiveness you caught in so many of the situations you
pictured. That ability of B&W to shed the extraneous matter of color, when
color isn?t part of the real spirit of the image, is what I like about it.

?howard