Subject: [Leica] Monochrome album from Reykjavik
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 19:25:41 -0500

I don't have any issues as photographer or subject with images taken in
public spaces.  I think some countries have laws about privacy so I would
inform myself about relevant statutes.   I believe very strongly that as
societies see what is actually going on in the world around them they will
become more accepting of behaviors that aren't seen often inside their sub
society.   Of course I'm not speaking of violent or disrespectful behaviors.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019, 6:44 PM Howard L Ritter Jr via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>