Subject: [Leica] Nantasket Beach
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 14:12:05 -0400

Tina:

I turned 78 years old today, but my main squeeze wanted to celebrate
yesterday with a Cheeseburger club sandwich for me, and a large clam
chowder for her, at our favorite seaside restaurant. She wanted to drive
up to her New Hampshire garden today to close it down until next summer.

So there being no haze yesterday I shot this photo with a clear cobalt
sky all around me. If I owned a panorama camera I could have shown you
the open beach which runs about three miles to the left of the condo.

My mother was one of ten children, so there were/are lots of cousins to
play with. We would clamber and climb over the rocks under that large
bunch of condos... which are made of concrete and which will be
dissolved and eventually washed away by the winters salt spray.

JimH