Subject: [Leica] Live Oak in Sonny's Village
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 11:32:18 -0500

Wayne, it is a nice live oak.  Next time you are down in Louisiana go over
to Mississippi and drive along the Natchez Trace taking note of the live
oaks planted around the old mansions.  During your drive over from western
Louisiana to western/central Mississippi you will see quite a few
magnificent live oaks.  Of course I would love to see you in central Texas
where we have our share of nice younger trees, say only 200 years old.