Subject: [Leica] NS Rail Week 33
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 08:19:22 -0400

I have been bothered, but only a couple of times. I am respectful of safe
distances and rules. I have advanced slowly over time as I have become a
regular, and they have come to know what to expect from me-that I try not to
do unexpected or rash things. Rather as (I suspect) Doug Herr does with
birds;^)

I also frequently introduce myself and tell them that if I do anything to
make them uneasy they should just tell me and I will stop the behavior
immediately.

ric

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] NS Rail Week 33)