Subject: [Leica] Street Photography
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 03:01:31 -0700

I think it's because a few years ago, for some reasons, "street
photography" became an "in thing". Certain bloggers probably had something
to do with it.

Thankfully we are mostly over that phase now.

--
// richard http://imagecraft.com
Beyond Arduino - When you're ready to get serious...

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Street Photography)
Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Street Photography)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Street Photography)
Message from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Street Photography)