Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 22:32:28 -0700

Hi Sonny,
Flowers on any day can become absolute beauties with the right LIGHT!!
But add a few rain drops and they become the "JEWELLS OF THE GARDEN ANY
DAY." :-)

"WHEN THEY'RE PHOTOGRAPHED BY THE "KING OF THE GARDEN FLOWER SHOOTERS IN THE
RAIN?"
THEY BECOME PRICLESS IMAGES!
GOOD ON YOU SONNY, WELL DONE!
CHEERS,