Subject: [Leica] Tuesday trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 08:30:39 -0500

Hello Ric.  No, the mosquitoes aren't bad; there are some very hungry fish
in the lake and both a large bat colony and a lot of bird houses all along
the lake housing hungry birds that you see eating small flying insects.
Natural insect control and a thriving tourist industry at least with the
bats.